Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Airplane

Ah, today I get the joy of a long airplane ride back home.

Luckily, it is a nonstop flight, which means I can conk out and just sleep with the help of my (prescribed) meds. YAY!

As I said yesterday, I have mixed feelings about going back home. I have some fun stuff coming up in this month, but I really don't want to leave my family. I love spending time with them. Though, to be fair, there are people back home who I have really missed during this vacation.

So, I'll share some events that are coming up now in the chance that I talk about them later without mentioning the basic premise. That way you can (attempt) to follow my train of thought.

Well, work is going to be pretty busy, and I'm going to be cookie wench of the month. We have several large cookie orders. Next week I'm doing a week long Suzuki intensive, which will be AWESOME. Hopefully I'll start to talk more specifically with some people about getting an internship at one of my favorite theatre companies this season.

I suppose that's it for now. I'm posting early because our flight won't get in til late tomorrow. Starting tomorrow real posts come.

Cheers,

T.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment