Monday, August 16, 2010

I forgot to remember...

Well oopsie.

Between sailing with my family and talking to some friends on Skype last night, writing a blog post yesterday totally slipped my mind.

Though this might be a good time to mention that now that I'm hoping to be working a 20-30 hour week at the cafe' and interning at a theater company, I'm not sure that Business as Usual will continue to be a daily updated blog. I would love to hear what you think, but I've found that I have been disappointed with the number of "filler" posts that I put up, and I'd rather put up posts that I'm happy with on a two or three times a week basis rather than a mix of posts that I like and don't like every day. Feedback on this point would be greatly appreciated, so please, please, please, comment or message me with what you think. All six of you readers...

If I do end up decreasing the number of posts I do on this blog, I might follow through with my hope to start a second blog under this account. If I do, and you are a theatre geek like me, hurray! Now that I'm officially an intern at an up and coming theater company, I was hoping to keep some sort of record of the things I'm doing and learning, and, since I'm really rather bad at holding myself accountable for tasks, I think that posting things in a blog format might be both beneficial to me and at least semi-interesting to readers.

A real post for today, the 16th, will be coming up later, but for now, this is the end of my news update and apology/make up post for yesterday, the 15th.

Don't forget to comment/message me on the topics of Business as Usual and a possible theatre blog.

Cheers,

-T.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment