Monday, August 2, 2010

The end

Well, tomorrow is Tuesday and I leave New Jersey to go back home. I've had a wonderful vacation, and today was especially wonderful since I first saw some cousins who I rarely get to see and then went to NYC with my uncle for a night on the town.

I love my family and it's hard living so far away from them. I mean, it's not like they all live in one state, but at least they aren't the entire country away from each other. I love my home though too. I love where I live. It's beautiful and wonderful and I don't want to leave it, so I end up feeling very torn. I wish I lived closer to my family, but of course I want to live where I live.

I think this entire paradox has been made much more emotional by the fact that I'm completely sleep deprived. Plus I think I got sunburned and my feet hurt a lot. Now I'm just whining, which means it's really time to say goodbye.

Cheers,

-T.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment