Thursday, August 12, 2010

Here comes the sun

Woah! I did it!

What did I do? I got the internship I've been hoping for. I started thinking about it last year. And now here it is, right in front of me!

I will be working with a theatre company whose values I share. I believe they create amazing art, and now I get to be a part of it. Art is such a give and take. You can tell when someone is faking it in acting if they aren't giving anything and feeling anything. You have to be willing to empty yourself out and fill yourself out with what is most useful to your part.

I love theatre as an art form and am so thrilled that I'll be involved in it during this "gap year" that I'm taking between high school and college. Tomorrow comes a post about solidarity. A real post. OH MY GOSH!

For now though, I must go bask in my excitement and continue to fill in my friends and family.

Cheers!

-T.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment