Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Make 'em laugh

I love comedians.

Here are YouTube links to some of my favorite comedy bits from some of my favorite comedians.

(4:00 onward starts a hilarious clip about airport travel)

(Talking about the atrocities known as Star Wars Episodes 1-3)

(on golf)

(on computers and technology)

(bad quality, but funny as hell)

I could go on. Dane Cook, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Ellen (of course), Demetri Martin, Bill Cosby, Pablo Francisco, Jeff Dunham, Stephen Lynch. The list goes on. These comedians bring joy and happiness to my life. I now share them with you in the hopes that they may bring you the same laughter that they have brought me.

Enjoy, and, as always, cheers,

-T.A.D.

P.S. Tomorrow, I am going up to NYC with my grandmother and mom and we are going to see Billy Elliott on Broadway. SO EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment