Friday, July 30, 2010

Sleepin' is all I wanna do

Wow. I saw the clock and freaked out because I thought I had missed my deadline, forgetting about the time difference. Yay, I'm still posting on time.

Anyway. Don't have much to say today. I'm hoping I'll have time to write a proper post tomorrow, but honestly I've been very busy on my vacation, which seems like an oxymoron and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but whatever.

I suppose I should report that Thomas' plan actually worked. "Nick" is a nice guy and I think he'll make a good internet/long distance friend. Either way, we're getting ice cream together tomorrow. My family is annoying and nosy though; I got home from the Magic tournament (and from talking to Nick) and was bombarded with questions. Some relatives said that ice cream was definitely a date, others didn't say, and (my favorite) my cousin (I'm too tired to come up with a fake name, too tired to even think of the WORD for a fake name. pseudonym? Ah, finally, spell check has confirmed) so I'll just say she's Patrick's sister) said "Well, that was my mom and dad's first date, and look how that turned out." She was referring to the fact that they are now happily married with six children.

Family overload has commenced. Shut down cycle has been initiated to preserve what is left of my sanity. Admittedly, that's not much.

Sleep well, or if you're reading this at a different time, then "______" well to whatever you're planning on doing next.

Cheers,

-T.A.D.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not your favorite cousin? Ouch!

    ~P.I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the "my favorite" was referring to her response, not her status as my cousin.

    ReplyDelete