Saturday, July 24, 2010

Relax

I am leaving for my family's beach house in New Jersey today. Well, tonight. We have a red-eye flight. And it's a transfer. Which is great...

Ah, no complaints meant. I'm really looking forward for my vacation. While I love working and I loved the workshop that just ended, I am happy about the time at the beach. The beach is one of my favorite places. I love it. We stay up late playing games together. However, the fact that I'm on vacation will probably mean that my posts for the next week or so will be shorter. Starting with today.

Not much new news. The show went amazingly well, despite my fears. I think this show and this genre has so much to offer America.

Well, have a wonderful Sunday. I'll be back with you tomorrow with a more substantial post.

Cheers,

-T.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment